The work of a hull fitter consists in assembling vessels’ structures (sections) on the basis of technical documentation received. Basic skills are knowledge of technical drawing, skills of routing, tacking and operation of an oxy-acetylene torch.
• accuracy and reliability in carrying out entrusted tasks,
• motivation to work,
• experience working at the shipyard,
• good ability to use an oxygen acetylene torch,
• good knowledge of technical drawing,
• basic skill of welding (tacking),
• ability to communicate in Polish.
• attractive salary, adequate to skills,
• stable employment based on an employment contract or commission,
• accommodation at the workplace,
• the possibility of raising qualifications,
• work clothes,
• we offer foreigners assistance in legalizing their stay and legal employment.