TIG 141 welderwojciechwu
The welder’s work with the TIG 141 method involves welding with a tungsten electrode in an inert gas shield. Welders employed in this welding method find employment in production workshops related to the production of pressure equipment, pipelines and stainless steel structures.
• accuracy and reliability in carrying out entrusted tasks,
• motivation to work,
• welding certificate in the abovementioned method (possibility to obtain it from the employer),
• ability to weld in forced positions, preferably H-L045,
• the ability to weld for non-destructive volumetric tests: ultrasonic (UT) and radiographic (RT),
• the ability to weld “black” and stainless steel,
• ability to read technical drawings – welding,
• the ability to communicate in Polish will be appreciated.
• attractive salary, adequate to skills,
• stable employment based on an employment contract or commission,
• accommodation at the workplace,
• the possibility of raising qualifications,
• work clothes,
• we offer foreigners assistance in legalizing their stay and legal employment.